Saturday, January 19, 2008

Worthless Today

Wow! I didn't get anything done today. Yesterday I did 3 loads of laundry so maybe that makes up for it. I know, I'm lazy. But, in my defense, I will probably clean the rest of the kitchen tonight.

Billy helped the neighbors finish laying their gravel driveway this morning, while I did absolutely nothing. Played around online, watched TV, and played with the kids. After lunch we went to Salinas River State Beach and walked around. There were a lot of people horseback riding there. Some beautiful animals. We got to pet 2 of them. Someday I'll have one, hopefully.

After the beach we headed off to Walmart, Baily's favorite store of all time. I got the kids one of those Easy Link Internet Gaming things for $5.00. We haven't tried it yet, actually I haven't even took it out of my trunk yet. I also got a new laptop case for my new laptop. It is actually pretty nice for only $19.88. Seems to be pretty secure and holds all it needs too. The cat should be happy because I actually remembered to get him cat food. (That was the whole reason for going to Walmart in the first place.)

Then we came home. I took a nap until 5:00pm. I haven't done that for a long time. It felt good, but I am still tired. Really lazy day today. Tomorrow is football, YEAH! I want the Patriots to win against the Chargers and the Giants to beat the Packers. I think that would make a good Superbowl. Even though we all know the Superbowl is all about the commercials and the snack food!

No comments: