Sunday, January 20, 2008

End Of Day

Yeah! The Giants won in overtime against the Packers. They were playing in Green Bay and it was really cold -4 degree's. It would be difficult to play in that weather, let alone breathe. Brr. The Patriots are now undefeated AFC champions. They beat the Chargers by 9 points, but it wasn't nearly as good a game as the Giants/Packers game. Now I have to wait until February 3rd for the Superbowl to see football again. (And commercials.)

The kids are laying on the living room couch watching TV and winding down for the night, hopefully. I hope to get a decent amount of sleep tonight so I am not exhausted tomorrow.

I completed my goals for the day. 2 loads of laundry even. Finally catching up on my dirty clothes pile. Tomorrow I will be starting Chantix. It is a medication that is supposed to help you stop smoking. You smoke for the first 7 days to allow the medication to build up in your body, then quit on the 8th day. Wish me luck. There is also an online support website that goes along with the medication. This would be a great thing for me. I am over smoking. It costs too much and stinks. I just hope I don't gain a bunch of weight. I don't want to be fat either.

Tomorrow is MLK day, so no school for Leo. I let him slide on finishing his homework, so he can finish it tomorrow. I have been reading to him almost every night, so that part is already done for his homework and he did over half of it, so there isn't much left.

It's supposed to start raining either late tonight or tomorrow and the next day. That sucks. It's hard to keep the kids inside all day, they just have so much energy. I need to come up with rainy day activities they can do so they don't drive me nuts. The only problem is, they need to run! Running and screaming are done outside usually on a daily basis, but rain ruins this plan. I'll figure out something to do with them.

Today I completed 3 online job applications for myself; Safeway, Dollar Tree, and Kmart. They took forever, but I gotta get my name out there. I really want to have money again. It sucks knowing you have bills that need to be paid and not have the money to pay them. I need to work!

No comments: