Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wake Up Early!

Man, I tried to keep the kids up later last night so they would sleep in. They stayed up until about 10:00pm, but they still got up at dark-thirty. They were up and making noise before 6:30am. So, the stay up late idea is over. All I can say is thank you to myself for doing the dishes last night and getting the coffee ready to the point of where I only had to push a button to turn it on. That sure makes it nice, not to have to think before the sun comes up. (Which it still is pretty darkish outside due to cloud cover.) 3rd cup of coffee and still drinking. Yummy!

Plans for today: Get at least one load of laundry done from start to finish. Watch football. Go to the grocery store to get fresh fruit and vegetables. Try not to get too irritated at my over rambunctious boys. Easy right? You try it! These kids need 100% attention all the time. I wish there were more free activities that were close (to save gas) and keep them entertained. They get bored so easily.

Already I have the little one bugging me to watch Caillou and the older one wanting to watch Yogi Bear on Boomerang. So far the TV is on Boomerang, but may change soon due to kids rolling all over the floor like dead logs. A lot of noise.

Baily has been a potty mouth already this morning. His words of choice lately are ass, bitch, and fucker. Not nice! We have all been trying to stop using these words, and the usage for adults has decreased, but he makes up for it. I have tried using soap to clean his mouth and also sending him to the corner, but he just doesn't get it. Leo doesn't help by laughing at him everytime he says something naughty. Grrrr. Annoying!

Enough for now, time to get some more coffee into my blood! TTYL!

No comments: