Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love today!

Besides looking like a chipmunk today, due to an abscessed tooth, I am doing well. It's so bad I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. 4 ibuprofen and 2 vicodin later, it doesn't hurt as bad, but wow, its almost worse than childbirth.

Today was okay. Woke up a little after 8:00am (late for us). Hurried breakfast along, got Leo ready and off to school on time, with a little coffee and help from my wonderful husband. Baily was very easy to deal with this morning, but as the day wore on, he got into more and more mischief and trouble. Oh well, he's only 3 I guess. He really wasn't too bad though, besides opening a new jar of peanut butter and scooping some out with his fingers.

Dinner was for lazy people today. We had plenty of leftover spaghetti from last night, so that was it. Tomorrow I am making a white bean chicken chili. Hopefully it turns out well, new recipe.

I put in two more applications today. I really want someone to call me back. I feel useless while I'm not working. Also it would be nice to give my mom some money to help with bills and stuff. I plan on giving her over half of my tax return, but am still waiting for W-2's. I got 1 of 3 so far. Come on end of the month.

Thank you California PVC, whatever you are, for calling my phone number, making me get up off the floor to answer the phone, and then hanging up on me. Losers, I should call the number back and irritate them, but I just don't feel in the mood tonight.

I would love a job before February, so hopefully I can sign up for some more college classes. I really enjoy taking classes, not to mention the Financial Aid. It helps out too. I did really good last semester. 4 A's and 1 B. I am proud of that and want to do it again while stimulating my brain and learning new things.

Well, Baily and Billy are really cute and asleep on the chair in the living room, and Leo is in bed as well. I should probably take advantage and do something like sleep or fold laundry, but no thanks. Writing in my blog and playing on the internet is just as important, isn't it. I'll do the laundry folding in the morning so I don't disturb Leo while putting clothes away. Lazy, I know, but I really don't want to right now.

Going to find something to do now. Goodnight!

No comments: