Monday, January 21, 2008

Bingo

So tonight mom and I are going to Bingo. I don't have any money to play, but mom really wants to go and said she would buy my cards. I have been a few times, but never have won, gotten close though. Would be nice to win, pay a bill or two, and give mom the rest.

The boys took a nap today. Hooray! I made an awesome dinner that turned out really good. Penne pasta (the healthy multi-grain kind) and spaghetti with ground white meat turkey, zucchini, yellow squash, red onions, fresh tomatoes and spices. Yummy. Have to cook the healthy stuff more often for mom, but its good for us too. The kids even enjoyed most of it. They took out some stuff though.

The rain finally did stop, but it remained fairly cold all day. Didn't take the kids out to play, but had plenty of enjoyment with them inside. Leo finished his homework. I can't believe they have homework in kindergarten now. Tomorrow he has a half day at school, so maybe we will go do something after he gets out. I have some unused Chuck E. Cheese tokens, so we might drive to Salinas or Gilroy to use them. If they are good anyways.

Question of the day from Leo (as I'm typing) - Does blood go in your head? feet? arms? mouth? noses? blood boogers? fingers? etc.... Nice questions huh? Talking about picking out blood boogers out of his nose. Ewww. Boys!

All I need to do is get the clothes out of the dryer and clean the kitchen up from making dinner. Maybe I can get Billy to do the kitchen, otherwise I'll end up doing it later tonight when we get back or tomorrow morning. Gonna go fold clothes now.

No comments: