Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Day, So Far.

Today started out nicely. I actually slept all night long without having to get up to pee or anything. That's the first time for me in a long time. Woke up to no fire, but it's started and going now, so no problem. It's been really cold at night, turning everything into ice, but it's supposed to warm up today. (Probably just to cool off an ice everything back up.)

I am not sure what I am doing all day today. Billy is trying to plow the snow off the road to the barn so we can get hay to Phyllis' house for Dad's horse. After that we are going to find someone with a truck to help us transport it. Then we have some more firewood to get. Gotta find some dead trees to cut down first. Then I think we will head home.

My dad is supposed to get out of the hospital tomorrow, so we will probably see him first. He hasn't made up his mind about where he is staying, but we will find him before we leave. He's a strong man, as of now he is only taking Tylenol for his pain. He has a huge incision in his chest and only taking Tylenol? Not sure I'm strong enough for that, I'm a wimp.

Leo and Baily are outside playing in the snow. They were sledding, but seem to have found that what their dad is doing is more interesting. Playing on the tractor is always fun. I remember being smaller and sitting on that same tractor with my dad and steering and using the controls. Ah the memories you have, that you can share with your kids.

Ok, time to be lazy for awhile, gonna watch A&E for an hour or so, then get busy.

No comments: