Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Long Time No Write

Wow, haven't written in forever. Baily is better now. Although last night I took him to PDH ER because he was running a fever and starting to cough again. His O2 saturation was in the high 90's and his temperature had gone down a little bit. The doctor thinks that he just has a cold. His left ear looked a little bit red, but he said that could be residual from his prior ear infections. Today he seems well, so I'll just watch him.

So, for spring break we decided to go to Quincy. We were going to make a long journey to Tennessee to see Billy's sick, elderly grandpa, but decided that all the driving wouldn't be worth the two days we would be able to spend there.

My dad is in Mexico, so of course the weather here is crappy. Its been real cold with just a little sunshine. Supposed to have heavy winds with cold temperatures, rain, and possibly snow. If it snows, it won't be much at all. Not quite freezing weather all day long. Brrrrr. We found some wood and Billy cut it for us, so at least the house is warm.

School is going well. I like my classes and am really doing well in math. I hope anyways. I understand the homework and get the right answers, so hopefully it will show on the test we have next Wednesday. I'll definately have to review though. We learned a lot.

My medical assisting classes are very general and extremely boring, but I am keeping up and doing what I am supposed to be. Hopefully I can run through this program quickly. I've seen job openings in the newspaper starting at $19.00 per hour. That would be nice. Generally office hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.

No comments: